Stock Brokers

If you are considering dealing in stocks and shares, you will need a stockbroker to carry out the trades on your behalf.

However, before you start dealing on a stock exchange, you need to consider if share dealing is right for you. Ideally, you should be free of debt, apart from your mortgage, and you should have between three and six months of savings available to you in the event that you lost your job. If you have dependants, you should also have life insurance, and ideally an income protection insurance in place in case you were unable to work as a result of illness.

First and foremost, the broker you select should be regulated. In most western countries it is a requirement for a stockbroker to be regulated, but you should always check.

(Expand Information) ▼
Broker Name
Min Deposit
Trading Platforms
Mobile Trading
US Clients
Deposit Options
135 results out of 632 posts
Broker Name
Min. Deposit
Avg. Spread
Take Action
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • »